BEAN BAG FILL INFO & SET UP
You can purchase bean bag fill at:
Bed Bath & Beyond
How many bags/ what to fill them with?
Travel: Each bag takes approximately 2-3 bags of the 3.5 cubic feet bags (may take more or less depending on how firm you would like it).
Studio: Each bag takes approximately 4 bags of the 3.5 cubic feet bags (may take more or less depending on how firm you would like it).
Square: Each bag takes approximately 5 bags of the 3.5 cubic feet bags (may take more or less depending on how firm you would like it).
Each bag takes approximately 7-8 bags of the 3.5 cubic feet bags (may take more or less depending on how firm you would like it).
Moon: Use Bean bag fill or rice.
Body: Use Bean bag fill or rice.
Halo: We recommend only using poly fill, this is the same stuff inside of a pillow or stuffed animal. You can purchase from most craft stores/ Walmart.
5 piece set: Use beanbag fill or poly fill.
How to fill them?
1. Cut a small hole in the corner of bag of fill
2. Tape a large tube into the hole of the beanbag fill bag. Tape all the way around the tube making sure that no fill can escape. You can use a rolled up poster board or oatmeal container.
3. Put the tube inside the newborn poser opening. Have one person hold the bean bag poser and the other hold the beanbag fill and shake it.
4. Fill your newborn poser to desired firmness.
5. After a few days of the bag settling/ a few uses you may need to fill a little more.
* If you would like to get your bag extra firm. Fill a few grocery bags up with bean bag fill and push them in the beanbag. You can do this one by one until it is firm.
Some customers have stuffed our poser with 2 pillows first and then added bean bag fill.
When you get toward the end an easy way to get it completely stuffed is to fill a few small grocery bags up with bean bag fill and push the bags in. A great idea is to stand in your bathtub while filling the poser with the plug up, this will make it easy to vacuum any that may have spilled.
Some great ways to help with static is baby powder and dryer sheets. Simply put either in the bean bag fill before filling.
INSTRUCTIONS : Instructions for the square and rectangle will come with your package we do not send ahead of time. If you do not receive it with your package please email us.